Fuel Pressure Gauge
Ultra-Lite Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge
Ultra-Lite Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge; 2-5/8 in.; Silver Dial Face; Fluorescent Red Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Mechanical; 0-15 PSI; w/Isolator;
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Attachment Method: Panel
- Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Block Adapter Included: No
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3220
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Electric Or Mechanical: Mechanical
- Face Color: Silver
- Fuel Line Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Type: Fuel Pressure w/ Isolator
- Illuminated: Yes
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Light Covers Number: 3244/3215
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Liquid Filled: No
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 3245
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Pressure: 0-15 PSI
- Size: 2.625 in.
- Sweep: Full
- Tube Style: Braided Stainless Steel
- Tubing Length (ft.): 4 ft.
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. 4 ft. Braided Stainless Steel Hose
- Requires No. 4 Braided Hose To Connect Isolator To Fuel Source
- Isolator Allows Gauge To Be Mounted Inside Vehicle
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter's Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for carbureted applications, a simple -4an connection makes installation easy. Don't take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you've ever bought. For the safety of the operator, a fuel pressure isolator is included.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.