RS5000X Series Shock Absorber
RS5000X Series Shock Absorber; 13.700 in. Extended; 9.420 Collapsed; 4.280 in. Stroke;
- Collapsed Length: 9.420 in.
- Compressed Bumper Stop: No
- Dust Shield Included: Yes
- Extended Bumper Stop: Yes
- Extended Hydraulic Lockout: No
- Extended Length: 13.700 in.
- Lower Mounting Code: XP11
- Lower Mounting Description: Cross Pin Mount - Closed Ended; 3/8 Hole ID (Both Ends) x 2.3/4 Pin Length (Hole Center to Center)
- Max Year Covered: 2011
- Min Year Covered: 1982
- Most Popular Make/Model: Ford Ranger
- Most Popular Year: 2000
- Product Grade: Premium
- Reserve Tube Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Shock Stroke: 4.280 in.
- Total Part VIO: 3698123
- Upper Mounting Code: S42
- Upper Mounting Description: Stem Mount - 2.3/8 Stem Length x 3/8-16 Thread Pitch
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Progressive Engagement Valving
- Tuned Compression Control Valve
- Enlarged 2 .25 in. Twin Tube Body
- Gas Pressurization Of Shock
- 17 mm Nitro Carburized Rod
- Full Displaced 35 mm Bore
- Rebound Bumper
- Black Natural Bushings
- Low Friction/ Self Lubrication Seal
- Protective Boot
- Glass Filled/ Fluon Banded Piston
- Double Welded Loops
The Core Of This New & Innovative Shock From Rancho Is The Unique & Patented Rebound Valving System & An Advanced Compression Phase Of The Shock Absorber.
Rancho is the off-road suspension and shock division of Tenneco.